How can Welbee help you?
In your school Welbee can help you to:
*Dependent on school size and current performance and using average spend on staff cover and recruitment. Very small schools may save less. This does not include the costs of poor wellbeing caused by such things as internal cover, staff working when ill and lower staff engagement, amongst others.
Now is the right time for action
After such a long time away from school, now is the time to really understand how all staff are feeling and to make effective plans that will reduce staff stress, improve their wellbeing and your school working environment.
Upgrade now to benefit from
12 months of Welbee support to identify where you are now, where you want to be, and the actions to take to get you there, including:
An evidence based staff survey (the Health and Safety Executive's Indicator tool)
- Significantly enhanced reporting framework, all built with the support and feedback from a guidance panel of cross phase and sector schools and our customers.
- Filters, benchmarks, strengths and areas for focus.
- Recommended actions based on your scores (our guidance panel made it clear that we had to deliver more than analysis and make it easier to take action).
- Staff comments that you can respond to anonymously to provide greater engagement, insight and support and ensuring you are able to target this to individuals.
- The only administration needed is to upload your staff records and allocate users and after that it is all automated or at the push of a button.
- All reported into an easy to use online dashboard that means it is easy to understand, take action and allows you to continue to measure and track progress against future surveys.
- A two way anonymous feedback tool that enables you to continue to seek feedback from your staff on specific topics, including following up on survey actions, as well as using for consultations, new changes and to seek ideas.
- Multi-user access and the opportunity to set up school groups to allow you to only ask those people whose feedback may be relevant or where previous action was taken to support specific teams or roles.
A Toolkit of resources, training and support
- A draft staff wellbeing policy for you to use and adapt as needed and that aligns with our survey and approach.
- A strategy and planning template to use as an aid memoire of the process to follow or to complete in detail to highlight school data and survey results, set goals, make plans and implement.
- A results review call after running your survey to answer questions, share what other schools have done and aid you in setting goals and plans.
- Access to a set of leadership competencies proven to prevent and reduce staff stress and the opportunity for your leaders to use four questionnaires to self-assess against them.
- Articles and training relating to a small number of these competencies that have proven to have the biggest impact.
- Ongoing remote support – email, phone and video call.
To make this even easier to take action we also offer a full money back guarantee. After you run your survey, If you don't feel you have received the value promised, just let us know and we'll send you a prompt refund.
The investment you need to make
We make it easier for you to support your staff, by understanding your current position and the actions to take that will have the biggest impact for everyone at your school.
You will need to make one payment based on your pupil or student numbers and depending on school size this will be from £247 to £647 + VAT and is shown below. You would then make this payment each year to continue and repeat the cycle and track progress in your dashboard.
There is no obligation to continue and you can decide based on the value we deliver to you.
Up to 200
201 - 400
1301 - 2000
Ready to go ahead
You can upgrade directly from your account dashboard or click the button below and we will upgrade your account for you.
If you want to keep Welbee Voice Pro, have questions, would like to discuss your options or find out more about what we offer, including a demo of the survey, dashboard and toolkit, you can book a meeting. Choose from a quick 15 minute questions and answers session or a 30 minute demo.
What our customers are saying:
Make a difference quickly
"I found the whole process very useful, user friendly and it was easy to review our results. We were able to quickly identify the right actions and it was so powerful - we can already see a difference."
Julie Gallacher // SBM, Hazelmere Infant School and Nursery
Welbee's recommended actions were a great help
“Over the last 2 years, we've run a recognised, evidence-built staff survey via Welbee, where the whole team is encouraged to share their honest feedback with the SLT anonymously.
The change between the first survey and the second here has been significant, to say the least! There were big changes, moving our benchmarked position significantly in each area. What was most pleasing was how these improvements were also recognised in the comments that staff made.”
Mark Eager // Principal, Brixham College
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if I don't upgrade?
Your Welbee Voice account will become forever free. This means you will only have one user (the main account holder) and will no longer be able to use groups.
This means that any additional users you have added will not be able to access the account and you will not be able to invite staff smaller groups to give feedback.
You will be able to continue to create as many conversations as you want and invite all staff to give feedback.
Do you really offer a full guarantee?
Welbee Voice Pro includes multiple users, so you can share the workload around your leadership team.
It also includes groups. You create these around your school structure and can seek feedback from smaller numbers of staff (8 or more). This means you can ask about things that are highly relevant and seek feedback from only those affected or who can provide the insights you need.
Ideal for following up survey actions, consultations, seeking ideas, following change and to receive feedback.
Do you really offer a full guarantee?
We do not want any school that does not feel it gets value from our support to not say. We would rather refund you and at least you will share this with others.
This has not been claimed on yet and we do get very positive feedback from schools, and we want you to try us with confidence.
Can I choose my own survey questions?
We recommend using an evidence created survey as this will give you the most reliable results.
We recommend the Health and Safety Executive's indicator tool as it is also independently evaluated.
This means you can rely on your results and compare them with future years.
Through our added reporting, filters, benchmarks and recommended actions, we enable you to quickly and easily interpret results and focus on those areas that will deliver the biggest impact.
Can I ask for your support for 12 months?
The support we provide is by email, phone and video. We will always be happy to answer questions and if you want our advice on plans and actions, then we will give it.