Happy staff, inspiring results
Improve your staff wellbeing with Welbee Voice:
- Better understand the specific pressures staff face
- Allow them to more easily share concerns and ideas
- See a positive change in engagement and results
Start using Welbee Voice (it’s free!)
Staff who believe they are heard are more engaged and effective. This means leaders should regularly check in and not check up.
Not always easy when you are so busy, working remotely and leading in uncertain times. Many staff also find it difficult to raise concerns openly and in particular where it relates to their wellbeing or mental health.
Let Welbee Voice support you to more quickly address this using anonymous and open conversations. You can do this for free during lockdown and until at least September 2020. Register for your account below.
The benefits for you and your school
- A simple, easy to use, secure and largely automated way of openly talking with staff
- A quick start video and full instructions will make sure you are up and running in minutes
- All staff responses are stored securely in one place, with an option for you to reply, address concerns, ask follow-up questions or thank them for ideas
- No limit to the number of conversations you can run, allowing you to ask for specific feedback on actions you take, as well as requesting more general feedback
- Staff are much more likely to share their concerns, particularly about their wellbeing and mental health, reducing the likely impact on the school and its students
- Give your staff a greater voice as they share anonymous feedback, ideas and solutions at a time appropriate for them – this will create ongoing and open conversations
- Demonstrate you understand and respond to the pressures your staff face, including during school inspection
- Improve staff retention, absences and engagement and reduce costs
Start using Welbee Voice at your school
You are one of a small number of schools exclusively invited to use Welbee Voice before our full launch. It has been developed to support you now and for the long-term.
Simply click the button below to register. You will need to enter your and your school’s information and will then have immediate access. You do not need to submit any payment information and will not receive an invoice.
Please email email@example.com if you have a question or need further information.Get Welbee Voice