Register for your free account
Improve your staff wellbeing with Welbee Voice
- Better understand the specific pressures staff face
- Allow them to more easily share concerns and ideas
- See a positive change in engagement and results
Start using Welbee Voice (it’s free)
Staff who believe they are heard and responded to are more effective and give more of their time willingly. Yet some staff find it difficult to raise concerns.
Welbee Voice helps you to address this using anonymous and open two-way conversations. Invite all staff or select specific groups to consult, give feedback or share ideas. Register for your free account below.
Why Welbee Voice and how does it work
The benefits for you and your school
- A simple, easy to use, secure and largely automated way of openly talking with staff.
- A quick start video and full instructions will make sure you are up and running quickly.
- All staff responses are stored securely in one place, with an option for you to reply, address concerns, ask follow-up questions or thank them for ideas.
- No limit to the number of conversations you can run. Invite all staff or specific groups, allowing you to consult effectively, ask for relevant feedback about concerns, follow up on actions you take, and only with those staff involved.
- Give your staff a greater voice, allow them to raise things important to them, suggest ideas and create ongoing and open conversations.
- Better demonstrate you understand and respond to the pressures your staff face, including during school inspections.
- Improve staff retention, absences and engagement and reduce costs.
Start using Welbee Voice at your school
Use Welbee Voice for free with full functionality until 30th September 2020.
After entering your details choose the second option for Welbee Voice. You do not need to submit any payment information and will not receive an invoice. After 30th September, continue for free with limited functionality or purchase in full.Get Welbee Voice
What happens when your free period finishes? Choose one of the options:
- Move to a paid Welbee Voice account with all features for an annual investment of just £100 to £250 + VAT (from smaller to larger schools and based on your pupil numbers).
- Purchase an evidence-backed staff wellbeing survey (including filters, benchmarks and recommended actions) to run within 12 months and keep your Voice account for the same period for free.
- Switch to a forever free Voice account, with reduced features. For example, you will be able to continue to invite all staff (but not groups of staff) to your conversations.
There is no risk or downside to trying Welbee Voice. To get started simply click the button above and register for your free account.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question or need further information.