Could Welbee help you?
In your school Welbee can help you to:
*Dependent on school size, current performance and average spend on staff cover and recruitment. This figure is based on average figures published by the DfE and ASCL and small schools may save less. This does not include the additional non-financial costs of poor wellbeing caused by things like internal cover, staff working when ill and lower staff engagement.
Now is the right time for action
After such a long time away from school, now is the time to really understand how all staff are feeling. Sign up for Welbee to help systematically improve your work environment, staff wellbeing and reduce staff stress.
Get Welbee for your school and benefit from:
An evidence-based staff survey
(The Health and Safety Executive's Indicator Tool)
- Significantly enhanced reporting framework, all built with the support and feedback from a guidance panel of cross phase and sector schools and our customers.
- Filters, benchmarks, strengths and areas for focus.
- Recommended actions based on your scores (our guidance panel made it clear that we had to deliver more than analysis and make it easier to take action).
- Staff comments that you can respond to anonymously to provide greater engagement, insight and support and ensuring you are able to target this to individuals.
- The only administration needed is to upload your staff records and allocate users and after that it is all automated or at the push of a button.
- All reported into an easy to use online dashboard that means it is easy to understand, take action and allows you to continue to measure and track progress against future surveys.
Voice Pro for collecting feedback
- A two-way anonymous feedback tool that enables you to continue to seek feedback from your staff on specific topics.
- Multi-user access and the opportunity to set up school groups, which allows you to support specific teams or roles.
A toolkit of resources, training and support
- A draft staff wellbeing policy for you to use and adapt as needed.
- A strategy and planning template to highlight school data and survey results, set goals, make plans and implement.
- A results review call after running your survey to answer questions, share what other schools have done and aid you in setting goals and plans.
- Access to a set of leadership competencies proven to prevent and reduce staff stress and the opportunity for your leaders to use four questionnaires to self-assess against them.
- Articles and training.
- Ongoing remote support – email, phone and video call.
100% money-back guarantee
To make this even easier to take action we also offer a full money back guarantee. After you run your survey, if you don't feel you have received the value promised, just let us know and we'll send you a prompt refund.
The investment you need to make
The annual investment you need to make is linked to the size of your school.
This is an annual payment to enable you to repeat the cycle and track progress in your dashboard. However, there is no obligation to continue. You can decide based on the value we deliver to you.
Up to 200
201 - 400
1301 - 2000
Ready to go ahead?
You can register for your account by clicking the button below.
If you have any questions, would like to know more or would like to see the Welbee dashboard and a demo of how it works then please schedule a short call with us.
What our customers are saying:
Make a difference quickly
"I found the whole process very useful, user friendly and it was easy to review our results. We were able to quickly identify the right actions and it was so powerful - we can already see a difference."
Julie Gallacher // SBM, Hazelmere Infant School and Nursery
Welbee's recommended actions were a great help
“Over the last 2 years, we've run a recognised, evidence-built staff survey via Welbee, where the whole team is encouraged to share their honest feedback with the SLT anonymously.
The change between the first survey and the second here has been significant, to say the least! There were big changes, moving our benchmarked position significantly in each area. What was most pleasing was how these improvements were also recognised in the comments that staff made.”
Mark Eager // Principal, Brixham College
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the HSE's Indicator Tool?
There are six main areas of work design which can affect staff wellbeing and their levels of stress. These are covered by six management standards covering the following areas.
- The Demands that staff face
- The Control they have over their work
- The Support they receive
- Quality of their work Relationships
- Understanding the Role they have
- Change and how it is managed
The Indicator tool enables you to assess the risks staff face against these standards and how well you are doing in managing them to create an environment where they thrive and can do their best work.
It is evidence built and independently evaluated for its psychometric qualities. You can be confident it measures what it says it does and each time you use it to track progress.
We have added full reporting, filters, benchmarks and recommended actions. All delivered through an online dashboard to make it accessible and easy to use to set goals and create your plan.
How much work is involved?
Our aim is to make it as easy as possible for you to understand where you are now and to take the best action.
You will need to upload your staff details and that is the only administration needed. After that it is largely an automated process for the survey, and Voice works like an anonymous email.
After running the survey, we provide results and a report that summarises your scores and recommends action.
Once you have had a chance to review these, we will schedule a call to help you make sure you have set the best goals and plans.
You should share results with staff (and Governors) and we make this easy for you with a PowerPoint presentation you can edit.
You can respond to staff comments to ensure you address key issues, and not just share messages with all staff.
The toolkit provides further support to enable you to more quickly move forward.
While you will need to implement actions, feedback from the schools we work with tells us that we do reduce workload and make it much easier to improve wellbeing and track progress.
Do you really offer a full guarantee?
We believe we provide exceptional value, but we want any school that does not feel the same to tell us. We would rather refund you and at least you will share this with others.
This has not been claimed on yet and we do get very positive feedback from schools, and we want you to try our service with full confidence.
Can I choose my own survey questions?
We recommend using an evidence created survey as this will give you the most reliable results.
The one we use is the Health and Safety Executive's indicator tool as it is also independently evaluated.
This means you can rely on your results and compare them with future years.
Through our added reporting, filters, benchmarks and recommended actions, we enable you to quickly and easily interpret results and focus on those areas that will deliver the biggest impact.
This does mean that questions cannot be changed and the way we report results makes it relevant for you and other schools.
Creating your own questions and survey does have pitfalls. Without evidence you cannot be sure what the answers are telling you, cannot be confident in what makes a good score and will not be able to benchmark your results.
What is the 12 months support?
The support we provide is by email, phone and video call. It also includes a call to review your survey results.
We will always be happy to answer questions and if you want our advice on plans and actions, then you only have to ask.