Why Welbee Voice?
Staff who believe they are heard are more engaged and effective. However, many staff also find it difficult to raise concerns openly and in particular where it relates to their wellbeing or mental health.
Welbee Voice enables you to receive honest feedback from your staff. It’s entirely anonymous. Enter your details below and we will set up an account for you – you can do this for free until 30th September 2020.
How it works
The benefits for you and your school
- A simple, easy to use, secure and largely automated way of openly talking with staff
- All staff responses are stored securely in one place, with an option for you to reply, address concerns, ask follow-up questions or thank them for ideas
- No limit to the number of conversations you can run. Invite all staff or specific groups, allowing you to consult effectively, ask for relevant feedback about concerns, follow up on actions you take, as well as seeking more general feedback.
- Demonstrate you understand and respond to the pressures your staff face, including during school inspection
- Improve staff retention, absences and engagement and reduce costs