We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this policy.
You do not have to give us any personal information to use the public pages of this website.
However, if you wish to register on this site, any application, subscribe to a service, request further information, purchase / enquire about a product or service, sign up to a newsletter, download resources or take part in a specific promotional campaign, prize draw or competition, we may collect:
- Your name, e-Mail address, phone number and your school address.
- A record of financial transactions where applicable, however we do not directly collect, process or store debit or credit card information.
We may also automatically collect information about the website you came from or are moving to, the pages you visit on our website, IP address data, the type of browser used and the time of site access. This information will be aggregated and not used to identify you directly. By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
welbee is a trading name of School Wellbeing Accelerator Ltd, a limited company registered in the UK (Company number 11600110) with registered address 17 Boundary Street, Liverpool, England, L5 9UB.
We have appointed a nominated Officer who is responsible for all privacy related matters.
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com
Name of Data Protection Officer: Mark Solomons
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: 17, Boundary Street, Liverpool, L5 9UB
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
We will always endeavour to resolve any complaint or issue directly, should you contact us in the first instance.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at the above address.
We may collect the following information (Data).
- Identity: This may include first name, surname, username, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact information: This may include your e-mail address, phone number, delivery address and billing address or school address.
- Financial: This may include your bank account and payment card details (this information will not be captured or stored by us).
- Transaction: This may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical: This may include your login data, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile: This may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage: This may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Employee Information: In connection with surveys you may participate in we may collect your job role, start date, age, employment type, department information and details of your line manager.
- Marketing and Communications: This may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Sensitive Data: We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive Data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data.
- We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How we collect your personal data
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- Order our products or services or create an account on our site;
- Provide employee information to allow us to run effective surveys and filters on your behalf;
- Subscribe to our service or publications or request resources or marketing be sent to you;
- Enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey; or provide feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions: As you use our site, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns.
- We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies.
- We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites that use our cookies.
Third parties or publicly available sources: We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU;
- Advertising networks which we may utilise from time-to-time
- Contact, Financial & Transaction Data from technical, payment & delivery service providers.
- Identity & Contact Data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House.
- Electoral Register based inside the EU.
What we do with the information we gather
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Provide the products and services or communicate with you as requested
- Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise, or otherwise improve our services and communications for the benefit of visitors and customers.
- To identify and prevent fraud.
- To better understand how people interact with our websites.
- To provide communications, which we think will be of interest to you.
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
- Administer our website and provide customer services.
- Gather management, statistical and trend analysis information.
- Investigate any complaints.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at: email@example.com
We also make it easy to opt-out of communications by providing direct opportunities on the e-mails or texts we send.
Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions or where we have a legal obligation to retain your financial transaction data.
We may use this for
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To periodically offer promotions or tell you about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Contacting you from time to time for market research purposes.
We may contact you by email, phone or mail and we may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link that we provide at the bottom of every email we send out.
Clear your cookies in your web browser and we will immediately cease to be able to directly identify your activity on our website.
You will receive relevant marketing communications from us if you have:
Requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
Provided us with your details and ticked the box at the point of entry of your details for us to send you marketing communications; and
In each case, you have not opted out or unsubscribed from receipt of that marketing.
We will obtain your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collected the data, we will notify you and we will explain the legal ground of processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may be required to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances:
- You can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
- We may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at:
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights).
However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
We will provide you with the information about the change in question and the purpose and any other relevant information before we use your information for that new purpose.
Wherever required, we will obtain your prior consent before using your information for a purpose that is different from the purposes for which we originally collected it.
Find out how we comply with the General Data Protection Regulations.