This 26 minute video on leading staff wellbeing takes you through the key steps you should cover if you want to cut through the noise and know where to start and what to focus on for greatest impact.
The video covers:
- What we mean by staff wellbeing
- The major causes of poor staff wellbeing
- Why you should improve it
- Where to start and what to focus on for biggest impact; and
- The need to set clear goals
We also share the one step that will bring a quick improvement if done well.
You can see more about the leadership behaviours that reduce and prevent stress in staff by clicking here.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about measuring or improving staff wellbeing or would like to see a demo of our easy to use survey, reporting and recommended actions, please get in touch.